The Path of Women Entrepreneurs
Sick of searching the internet only to find dead links and outdated information?
Looking for a network of like-minded #womentrepreneurs or businesses?
Need a reliable source so you don’t have to bookmark 50 pages?
Tired of tracking down all the necessary paperwork you need to run your organization?
Check out these FREE Women-Owned Business Resources
LLC, S & C-Corp, Sole Proprietorship Registration
IRS Tax Calendar: Install or view this monthly calendar for small businesses and the self employed.
Philadelphia IRS Office:
600 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- No More Limits. Be Free. Live Abundantly. February 22, 2018
- Finally Be Supported By Your Network February 20, 2018
- It’s Time To Experience Abundance Like You Never Have Before February 15, 2018
- A Proven 12 Step Process to Start a Business? Read About #StartMyBusinessToday Special Offer February 13, 2018
- Who Can Help You Start a Business or NPO? Open for Special Offer February 8, 2018
- Do Life Differently! #StartMyBusinessToday 25% Off January 10, 2018
- 24 Hours Left Apply By Midnight EST December 12, 2017
- 5 Days Left! Apply For Chief Strategy Officer Retreat By Midnight EST December 7, 2017
- 7 Days LEFT: We’re In the Home Stretch December 5, 2017
- What’s Stopping You? Too Busy to Plan in Paradise? November 30, 2017
National Women’s Organizations:
The National Women’s Business Council (NWBC) is a non-partisan federal advisory council created to serve as an independent source of advice and counsel to the President, Congress, and the U.S. Small Business Administration on economic issues of importance to women business owners.
The Voice for Women in Business in our Nation’s Capital, Women Impacting Public Policy, Inc. (WIPP) is a national nonpartisan public policy organization that advocates for and on behalf of women and minorities in business.
The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is the only dues-based organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries; and boasts over 7000 members and 70 chapters across the country.
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States.
The National Women’s Business Council (NWBC) has up-to-date reports and fact sheets on various types of women-owned businesses in the United States.
Check out the latest 2017 report on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems.
Local Women’s Organizations: