The Path of Women Entrepreneurs
Check out these FREE Women-Owned Business Resources
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your resource recommendations for women-owned businesses and we’ll link to your site!
Women-Owned Business Fact Sheets:
From the National Women’s Business Council that advises the President and Congress about policy and recommendations for women-owned businesses:
Check out their latest 2017 on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems.
- A Proven 12 Step Process to Start a Business? Read About #StartMyBusinessToday Special Offer December 15, 2017
- Who Can Help You Start a Business or NPO? Open for Special Offer December 13, 2017
- 24 Hours Left Apply By Midnight EST December 12, 2017
- Do Life Differently! #StartMyBusinessToday 25% Off December 8, 2017
- 5 Days Left! Apply For Chief Strategy Officer Retreat By Midnight EST December 7, 2017
- Ready to Start Your Organization? Take 25% Off #StartMyBusinessToday December 6, 2017
- 7 Days LEFT: We’re In the Home Stretch December 5, 2017
- What’s Stopping You? Too Busy to Plan in Paradise? November 30, 2017
- What are You Waiting for? The Opportunity of a Lifetime is Waiting for YOU November 28, 2017
- More Than 2 people? No Problem, We Got You Covered in 3 Easy Steps! November 23, 2017
Income Tax Information:
IRS Tax Calendar: Install or view this monthly calendar for small businesses and the self employed.
Philadelphia IRS Office:
600 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
National Women’s Organizations:
The Voice for Women in Business in our Nation’s Capital, Women Impacting Public Policy, Inc. (WIPP) is a national nonpartisan public policy organization that advocates for and on behalf of women and minorities in business.
The National Women’s Business Council (NWBC) is a non-partisan federal advisory council created to serve as an independent source of advice and counsel to the President, Congress, and the U.S. Small Business Administration on economic issues of importance to women business owners.
Check out this List of Resources for Women-Owned Businesses:
National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
NAWBO is the only dues-based organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries; and boasts over 7000 members and 70 chapters across the country.
Go to our Blog for our latest Forbes.com article!
Recommendations? Email us email@example.com.
Thank you for your resource recommendations!