The Path of Women Entrepreneurs Throughout History
Sick of searching the internet only to find dead links and outdated information?
Looking for a network of women in business or other organizations?
Need a reliable and up-to-date source so you don’t have to bookmark 50 pages?
Tired of tracking down all the necessary paperwork you need to run your organization?
Check out these FREE Women Owned Business Resources
LLC, S & C-Corp, Sole Proprietorship Registration
IRS Tax Calendar: Install or view this monthly calendar for small businesses and the self employed.
Philadelphia IRS Office:
600 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (215) 861-1225
National Women’s Organizations:
The National Women’s Business Council (NWBC) is a non-partisan federal advisory council created to serve as an independent source of advice and counsel to the President, Congress, and the U.S. Small Business Administration on economic issues of importance to women business owners.
The Voice for Women in Business in our Nation’s Capital, Women Impacting Public Policy, Inc. (WIPP) is a national nonpartisan public policy organization that advocates for and on behalf of women and minorities in business.
The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is the only dues-based organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries; and boasts over 7000 members and 70 chapters across the country.
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States.
- What You Really Need Is… April 18, 2019
- Who Else Will Count Your Benjamins? April 16, 2019
- It’s Not Safe to Relax About Success or Money April 11, 2019
- Are You Playing with a House of Cards? April 9, 2019
- What If You Could Go Where You’ve Never Been Before? April 4, 2019
- Is Your Vision Spot On or Missing the Mark? April 2, 2019
- What If You Could Really Live the Life of Your Dreams? March 28, 2019
- Failure, Motivation, and You March 26, 2019
- What If You Could Be With Loved Ones More? March 21, 2019
- Overwhelmed at the Thought of Starting Your Own Organization? March 19, 2019
Local Women’s Organizations:
The Fully Accessible Guide to Starting a Business as a Disabled Entrepreneur (thank you CreditCards.com for sharing this link with us)
Go to our Blog for our latest Forbes.com article!
Recommendations? Email us email@example.com.
Thank you for your resource recommendations!
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your resource recommendations for women-owned businesses and we’ll link to your site!