Why are 10,000s of people becoming a Women’s Biz Coop member?
Access to Sound Advice on a Dime
Learn from experts.
Save your money. Available now for WBC members only, quick “How To” sheets, financial calculation worksheets, and even customizable legal templates for over 60+ common business and non-profit situations. Coming soon: discounted access to marketing, business, and strategy consultants, CPAs, lawyers, insurance and real estate agents!
Network of Diverse Business Owners and Advisors
Connect with entrepreneurs and leaders that look like you.
Share your WBC Member News around the world. Post on our WBC Blog on www.womensbizcoop.com/blog. Leadership development courses, access to online and in-person events, partnerships and alliances, and private message WBC members on Facebook!
Does this sound like you?
“Sometimes, I really don’t know what I am doing. There’s so much information. I don’t know who to turn to.”
“I spend all of my time putting out fires and my to-do list snowballs.”
“I’m working on ops and clients, when I need to work on new sales and generating revenue.”
“I feel like I’m on a hamster wheel and can’t get ahead.”
We started Women’s Biz Coop for people like you, and here’s why:
As a former Director of a U.S. Small Business Administration-funded Women’s Business Center, we noticed that women entrepreneurs, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) leaders, and minority executives didn’t have a convenient place available 24/7 to get sound advice, help one another, and learn cut-to-the-chase, reliable, nuts and bolts information of starting, launching, and managing an organization.
Many female, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) and minority business owners and non-profit leaders make costly mistakes that take longer to correct and sap their energy.
Like a coop, I pictured Women’s Biz Coop to be nourishingly member driven, hashing out details like sharing secret recipes, and connecting women-, LGBTQ-, and POC-owned businesses and non-profit organizations all while drinking a cup of coffee in front of your laptop.
Get what you need, when you want it, on your terms, and at your convenience.
Welcome to your place of inspiration, motivation and empowerment!
Welcome. Be Seen. Be Heard.
I can be the founder of an organization to help young women who look like me go to school and get an education.
As a Women’s Biz Coop Supporter, I set and reach my own goals:
- Follow my calling and my mission.
- Learn new leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Get a Time Audit Worksheet to manage my time and Budgeting and Accounting Worksheets to manage my money.
- Access WBC networks to maintain my abundance.
- Get things done faster.
- Make my own decisions.
- Face new challenges every day.
- Become an expert.
- Make more money.
- Create a legacy.
I can create a natural hair product line without harsh toxic chemicals. My friend’s beauty salons are the first ones to experience my beauty products. They are so excited to support me!
As a Women’s Biz Coop Advocate, I enjoy:
- Controlling my own schedule.
- Working and traveling with my fiancé back to Haiti since we plan to have a family soon.
- More spare time to spend raising our future children.
- Legal Templates to customize our contracts in many situations.
- Daily Inspiration to keep me on point.
- Free DISC or Motivators Assessments to understand more about how I work with my people.
- Building a high-performing cross-functional team.
- Loving more personal fulfillment than working for someone else.
When people think about Native American businesses, they tend to think about casinos or crafts. I can challenge their perceptions in my one-woman play. Telling my story about growing up, I’m proudly a lesbian, both Native and American. I’m grateful to be an artist and business woman, putting myself out there instead of working at a local coffee shop.
As a Women’s Biz Coop Benefactor, I’m open to:
- Pursue my passion.
- More self-expression than ever before.
- Lots of templates: Legal Templates, Worksheets, and a Marketing Assessment.
- Free Keys to Sun Tzu’s Art of War to keep up my warrior spirit.
- Publicize my art to thousands with just one click to our WBC Member News.
- Wake up with a smile.
- Work on things that matter to me most, when I want to and most inspired to.
- Reach my dreams.
- Live life on my terms.
- Make an impact.
- Change the world.
I can continue to work with computers and start my own business instead of trying to get a job. People ask a lot of questions about my job applications, since I haven’t fully transitioned yet. As transgender, I still have my old assigned name and gender on my driver’s license. It’s awkward. Now I can do what I am trained in and good at. My customers really appreciate me for what I do fixing their computers online.
As a Women’s Biz Coop member, I:
- Have greater job security.
- Create Products and Services that my customers value.
- Develop my business the way I want to.
- Sell using the business model that works for me.
- Download helpful How-Tos.
- Meet diverse people online like myself in the How to Start a Business or Non-Profit Facebook group.
- Am accepted for what I do.
- Have peace of mind that I won’t face any job discrimination as I transition.
- Can be proud of myself for who I am and the decisions that I’ve made in my life.
Don’t waste any more of your precious time and money!
Why are 10,000+ people joining our Women’s Business Coop?
Other women, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) and minority business and non-profit organizations charge hundreds of dollars annually for membership and host events which often are a waste of time and money without getting you what you need: entrepreneurial skills, executive coaching, expert advice, and expansive network.
At our “Best Business Center” @WomensBizCoop, we are dedicated to your success and will help you easily start, launch, and manage your organization. Period.
Become a WBC member and start your new leadership journey now…